Friday, August 5, 2011
Kate
Wow my baby is 6 months I can't believe how big she is getting! Love her!!! Few things about her. She rolls all around, inches forward and backwards but no crawling yet (which I might add Im totally fine with :). She sits on her own and loves to play with toys. Also LOVES books and pictures. She wants to do and see EVERYTHING but NOTHING for more than a few minutes :) just wants to go go go. Kate loves people is very social and interactive but at times also shy which I think is really cute. She sleeps through the night most of the time and really has always been good with that - hopefully that continues. She is a happy girl and laughs (my most favorite sound in the world) and smiles all the time. She makes everything about life so much better all be it harder at times to but I wouldn't trade that for anything. She is just so fun and we love eveything about her. I am SO grateful for her and the blessing that she is in my life. I truly am honored to be her mother and am pretty sure I got the better end of that deal. Anyways she wants me so better go get her :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not sure how I missed all the other posts but can I just say she is TOO freakin cute! I am in awe by her hair. My almost 2 year old doesn't even have that much hair! What a doll! You definately are lucky she sleeps through the night! I am SO jealous! ;) Again, she is just precious! You are a GREAT Mommy!
ReplyDelete